We are aware that Covid-19 is still a threat for everyone and therefore we would like to be as cooperative as possible to adapt to the needs of all applicants and their safety. We understand that situation can change, which is why, The International Music Festival and Competition of Tenerife will refund the full fee, including the accommodation fee (please note, traveling expenses are not refunded by us, although most airlines do if the flights are cancelled).
We will refund the fee with proof of the following:
you have been tested positive with COVID-19
your flight is cancelled due to COVID-19 and have no alternative travel options.
A lockdown takes place during the festival period in Tenerife.
Covid-19 Hygienic routines and traveling rules in Tenerife
Please note that rules are constantly changing, so nearer the time, we will send you the latest travel requirements from and to Tenerife.
You can also check the updates in the government Spanish website:
During your time in Tenerife, to avoid the risk of COVID-19 infections please respect the following instructions:
- In case of unclear health symptoms, which are associated to COVID-19, you have to self-isolate immediately. Please check yourself honestly before starting your journey to Tenerife.
- Please keep always a safety distance of 1,5 m to each other.
- To reduce the numbers of people, please arrive at your warm up time and not earlier, we will let you know your earliest time of arrival.
- Please always use a face mask.
- Please wash your hands regularly, use possibilities for hand disinfection and respect general hygienic standards.
- For your performance, please use your own music stand from your preparation place and return it afterwards.
- For pianos, there will be disinfection gels provided, you must use them before and after to wipe the keyboard and surfaces of the pianos.
If you have any questions, please use the contact form in this website.